Posted: Dec 06, 2018
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Financial Analyst – Accountant who will produce and interpret financial information and reports, reconcile balance sheet accounts, prepare audit and tax schedules, prepare reports, manage the capital expenditure process, and close out month end. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Prepare balance sheet, income statements, and totals by account reports, and identify and investigate variances
• Perform ad hoc analysis as requested
• Manage core financial processes including monthly close, general ledger reconciliation, budgeting, financial forecasting, etc.
• Analyze current and past trends and make recommendations for improvements
• Prepare monthly financial analysis and material
• Manage the capital expenditure process
• Supervise a member of the transaction processing team
• Maintain and exhibit confidentiality of all information
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Must have a minimum two years’ experience in an accounting or auditing role
• Prior experience with a CPA firm or with a manufacturing company is required
• CPA license or CPA candidacy is preferred but not required
• Must have proficient knowledge of ERP, financial, and Microsoft Suite Systems. Excel and Syteline experience is a plus
• Must be able to listen and respond to requests in a professional manner
• Must be skilled working with numbers, extremely accurate, and highly detail-oriented
• Must have excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communications skills
• Must be a proactive, high-energy individual with the ability to adapt to change
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and able to travel
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive compensation and generous benefit packages.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to email@example.com.