Posted: Dec 06, 2018
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a CNC Machinist. You will be working first shift.
• Set-up and operate CNC Lathe and/or Mill Machines utilizing Fanuc Controls
• Read blueprints, engineering drawings, and layout sheets
• Utilize calipers, mics, gauges, and related equipment
• Inspect machined products
• Must have CNC machine set-up and operation experience within a machine shop
• Live tooling experience is a huge plus
• Must have basic math and inspection skills
• Must be proficient utilizing various tools, such as gauges, calipers, and mics
• Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and layouts
• Must be a hardworking and reliable individual
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-975-4400 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.