Posted: Apr 16, 2019
As a full time team member, you will help to create a fun and inviting environment for customers while meeting the performance objectives and expectations of ASK-A (Appearance, Service, Knowledge, and Attitude). Responsibilities include (but are not limited to),contributing to meeting sales goals, maintaining quality store operations, maintaining inventory standards, merchandising, and ensuring a superior customer shopping experience. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be a team player who enjoys interacting with people and pets and is able to perform each essential duty or task satisfactorily.
Excellent Customer Service Skills Adaptability/Flexibility Demonstrate Initiative
Accountability and Dependability Energy and Passion Ability to take direction
Communication Merchandise Presentation Skills Operates with minimal guidance
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
We are seeking a highly motivated team member with a strong work ethic who is dedicated, dynamic, energetic, and service oriented with a proven track record in:
• Driving company initiatives by supporting the standards of ASK-A
• Ability to learn and retain technical nutritional information, product knowledge and deliver that information to the customer in a positive manner to increase store sales
• Maintain all areas of the store in organization including: stocking and replenishment, signage, maintenance and cleanliness, including the parking lot, store entrance, merchandise floor, cash register area and samples, restroom, break room, RTV areas, receiving
• Assist with cashiering, bagging and customer carry outs.
• Follow the attendance policy; arrive to work on time and ready to work.
• Capability to move products and merchandise up to 50 pounds
• This position requires a flexible schedule and ability to work nights, weekends, and overtime as needed. This position will be based in one of the various store locations in Southern California.
• Must be able to transfer to other stores if required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be at least 18 years old to apply. High school diploma or GED is required.
Centinela Feed and Pet Supplies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Compensation: $13.25 an hour
To apply please click on the link below or copy it into your browser, and it will take you to our Kronos page.