Posted: Dec 05, 2018
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) is now hiring for an IT Technical Architect for a full-time contract opportunity with New York State (NYS). This opportunity offers holidays and paid time off (PTO) accruals and access to a full suite of benefit options.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Design system architecture and develop system models specifying interactions between multiple systems; Develop and/or modify technical and/or design specifications, technical writing and documentation; Develop web pages and user interfaces; Software development and maintenance tasks including coding, testing, and implementation.
• A minimum of 84 months of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) in designing and implementing Information Technology Solutions using the Java programming language.
• A minimum of 84 months of experience in Oracle PL/SQL and developing procedures and packages.
• A minimum of 60 months of experience developing Java Web Services (REST and SOAP).
• A minimum of 48 months of experience in using the Spring framework, including Spring MVC and the six Spring components listed below:
• Spring Batch
• Spring Security
• Spring Web Services
• Spring Integration
• Spring Boot
• A minimum of 60 months of experience in building case management systems.
• A minimum of 60 months of experience in designing applications using UML.
• A minimum of 60 months experience designing and implementing logical and physical database models, including indexes, primary keys, foreign keys, and constraints.
• A minimum of 60 months experience in designing and implementing systems that utilize Message Oriented Middleware.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Sha-Netta Willis, Resource Manager @ 518-689-3159
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.