Posted: Dec 04, 2018
An equipment company is seeking a Warehouse – Inside Sales Assistant who will answer the phones in the warehouse, assist with counter sales, handle shipping and receiving, make deliveries, and perform inside sales duties as needed. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Receive all incoming parts, materials, and supplies
• Prepare, package, and ship all customer orders
• Drive truck and deliver equipment to customers
• Receive materials and goods and match to purchase orders
• Ensure services are provided with a focus on safe operating practices regarding people and equipment
• Keep warehouse clean, orderly, and maintained
• Perform other warehouse duties as required
• Must have previous warehouse experience with an understanding of safe operating practices
• Must be able to drive a standard shift 16 foot flatbed truck and have a valid driver’s license along with a good driving record
• Must be able to operate a forklift
• Must have basic computer and typing skills
• Must have strong communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
• Must have basic mechanical aptitude and abilities
• Must be able to pay attention to detail and have the ability to prioritize tasks
• Must be a team player and work with a variety of people
• Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to email@example.com.