Posted: Dec 04, 2018
Alaant Workforce Solutions formerly Linium Recruiting is hiring an individual with a background in Biology for an excellent, cross-functional opportunity with a rapidly growing organization. This role will be supporting analytical test procedures and product testing departments.
Our client provides a challenging, fast-paced and innovative atmosphere! This is a 1-year contract opportunity with Benefits and Paid Time Off offered through Alaant.
Job responsibilities and duties of the role:
• Support multiple departments within the organization by developing, troubleshooting, and validating analytical testing
• Develop and write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Compile results and write summary reports of assay development and validation studies
Successful candidates will possess the following education, skills, and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Biology
• Working knowledge of mammalian Cell Culture and ELISA assays
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.