Posted: Dec 15, 2018
Who we are:
tmp is a fast-growing, full-service e-commerce, merchandising and fulfillment firm based in Battle Creek, MI. What the heck does that mean? tmp partners with awesome household brand-names and develops products to celebrate their brand. We sell the products we develop through e-com sites that we develop in-house. Where you fit in: we need a marketing pro to help us sell stuff.
We need a high-energy superstar to lead a team of Digital Marketing Specialists in providing dazzling and productive design elements to support 27+ e-commerce sites. We need you to be a jack-of-all-trades, willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done. You need to be a great leader, and a wiz with analytics. No shrinking violets allowed - we need a fierce competitor with a drive to win, who isn’t afraid of a high-intensity workflow.
The daily grind::
- you’ll be the catalyst to delivering dynamic digital campaigns to drive traffic and dollars
- you’ll be the czar of all promos, banner ads, email campaigns, magazine spreads, and landing pages
- you’ll track the digits with brilliantly verbalized insights on normally boring monthly reports
- you’ll lead a team of kooky and creative graphic designers (aka: herding cats)
- you’ll play well with others by single-handedly finding or doing the legwork and implementing new avenues of opportunity and leading the team to try new things
- you’ll be willing to require your team to A/B test every deployment to make sure our results rock
- you’ll avoid falling into a rut and will embrace fresh new ideas and tactics every day
- you’ll mind the details and optimize websites and social for search as well as engagement
- you’ll remain curious and be energized by our desire to stay in step with current market conditions and competitive influences.
- you’ll creep online user behavior, conversion data and the customer journey, to provide break-through insights and analysis of our multi-channel attribution metrics.
Blah-blah-blah (the boring stuff)
- You need a relevant 4-year degree. If you don’t have one, go back to school.
- Deliver a digital portfolio - we want to see specific examples of what you have done and you’ll need to be able to talk about them
- Show us your chops - prove to us your grasp on digital marketing tactics for mobile, email, and emerging media.
- If you don’t know this stuff, this isn’t the place for you: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, ESPs.
- You better have a strong opinion about design quality and how it impacts conversion.
- You need some street cred - experience with designing, developing and managing web sites, blogs and e-commerce sites - real ones, not pretend stuff from college or stuff you sold on eBay or Etsy.
- You need to come in hot with high-energy and self-motivation - we don’t want to tell you every move to make
- Be good with the words - you will talk face-to-face and voice-to voice with colleagues, channel partners and clients all day, every day. If you prefer hiding behind email and chat, please don’t apply.
- You also need to write things down and use proper sentence structure and punctuation. No, we’re not kidding. And, if you have typos in your resume, you’ll never get an interview with us. We believe in proofreading.
- Be curious, fierce and fearless. We try new things all the time. We need you to come equipped with a BOSS level confidence and willingness to go out on a limb. If you get nervous trying new stuff and need someone to hold your hand, bye Felicia.
- Roll with it. This is the real world, not a case study. Our client priorities and project complexities change frequently. We need a person that is energized by change and doesn’t fight it or get frustrated by it.
- References. We will want to talk to credible people who have worked with you and can vouch for you. Not your mom or your best friend.
If we haven’t scared you off, copy and paste this URL into your browser: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-W0PKL9IDR?source=Projobnetwork