Posted: Dec 07, 2018
Leading Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Company seeks HVAC Utilities Engineer as the Engineering SME (Subject Matter Expert) supporting HVAC and associated Utility Systems at a new, state-of-the-art $1B Biologics Manufacturing Facility. As the SME for HVAC you will:
• Provide Primary Engineering Support for HVAC Systems within Clean Rooms, Manufacturing Space, Laboratories,
Environmental Rooms and Administrative Office Space.
• Serve as a Key Contributor to Capital Projects.
• Support HVAC Utility Operations and Maintenance.
• Lead Investigations.
• Lead problem resolution for more complex HVAC related issues.
The ideal candidate should possess:
• B.S. Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering Degree.
• At least 2 – 10 years Engineering experience supporting HVAC systems.
• Experience in Pharmaceutical or other GMP related manufacturing is a plus.
The company provides excellent career opportunities, positive employee oriented working environment, highly competitive compensation, benefits and relocation support.