Posted: Nov 29, 2018
Norman Associates LLC is a manufacturer’s representative firm focusing on technical heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) products. We work with mechanical consulting engineers, mechanical contractors and end user clients, teaching them how to design the products that we represent into their projects. We sell the products that we represent to mechanical contractors and building owners/end users.
Norman Associates LLC markets within the Eastern Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire and Maine territories. This particular position is for the greater Boston area and surrounding areas.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for developing long term customer relationships with mechanical contractors and consulting engineers by helping them to design products that are represented by Norman Associates LLC into their projects. Sales promotions includes Lunch and Learn events, frequent visiting, helping customers with existing issues and solving application problems and application questions.
• Prior sales experience, preferably in the HVAC industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or prior related field experience.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to recognize new markets and sales applications.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
Salary will be based on candidate experience. Excellent benefit program.