Posted: Nov 28, 2018
Duties of Position: Responsible for inputting data into the computer and performing routine office clerical tasks.
- Inputs scheduling information into the computer and continue to assist in the coordination of scheduling.
- Input patient and staff schedules in the computer and input new patient care plans and new employee information. Assist in the establishment and maintaining of personnel files, including checking of references for paraprofessional being considered for hire.
- Answer phones and take messages and enter appropriate notes in the computer as requested by RN Supervisor and or Director.
- Perform office procedures, such as sorting and filing records, photocopying and filing documents.
- Maintains confidentiality of all office and record information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to utilize the PC, calculator, multi-line telephone and other related office equipment. Previous office experience required. Prefer experience in healthcare or home health.
*Please submit along with your resume, two-three references and your salary requirements. Email to Carolyn Kettelson to firstname.lastname@example.org