Posted: Nov 28, 2018
Do you have a passion for helping Seniors? Then Better At Home Health Services is the perfect company for you!
We are a fast-growing senior home care agency serving Lee and Collier counties. We are looking for a full-time RN Nursing Supervisor to help us maintain the quality of client care through planning, coordination and implementation of home health services provided. This is a salaried administrative position with a company car provided for out of office visits.
We are looking for caring and compassionate Team members to help enhance the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Better At Home Health Services provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Perform Assessments and Plan of Care for Clients and Supervision of CNAs/HHAs providing personal care services with our clients in Lee and Collier counties.
* Appraises staff performance during their probationary period and annually, provides the teaching and counseling necessary to enhance the delivery of services and the professional development of Caregiving staff.
* Sees the Clients and supervises the Caregivers in the home setting as needed.
* Ensures that all pertinent paperwork is in the clinical record and is complete. This includes monthly and quarterly reports and quarterly care conferences.
* Ensures that all in-services are completed annually as required for all caregivers.
* Implementation of the Agency's Quality Improvement Program
* Reviews all reports of complaints, incidents and grievances to ensure that they are fully documented and handled
* Ensuring staff development including orientation, in-service education, continuing education and evaluation of staff
• Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Must be a Registered Nurse licensed by the state of Florida
• Current CPR Certification
• Livescan background screening
• Must have training/experience in the provision of Personal Care Services and at least one year of managerial responsibilities.
• Ability to travel locally and work a flexible schedule.
Must be able to speak, read, and write English.
Please send resume and salary requirements to Carolyn.