Posted: Dec 03, 2018
The Advantage Design Group Web Designer-Developer helps to facilitate website projects. Responsibilities focus on executing CMS website construction through all phases of development. The Web Designer-Developer works with a team of designers and programmers, as well as a project manager and a creative director. Exposure to new and emerging technologies, a friendly relaxed environment, and the flexibility to contribute new ideas and implement new technologies is our standard.
· .NET Developer with experience in C# .NET and SQL Server
· Experience with:.Net, SQL Server, Visual Studio
· Experience developing with content management systems (CMS)
· Visual Studio
Any of the following is a plus:
· Server management experience - IIS, FTP, monitoring, debugging processes etc.
· SSO integration
In exchange we offer:
· A competitive base salary
· Group Health & Dental insurance
· Annual raises based on performance
· No state income tax
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Flex Time
· Business casual work environment
· Work with the newest software and technology
· Great variety of projects and clients for some of the largest companies & colleges in the US
· Annual expense paid company trips
· Relaxed fun atmosphere
· Excellent Team environment
· Huge opportunity to grow & learn
Coastal Florida city with miles of beaches and river www.visitjacksonville.com
For more information on Advantage Design Group, visit us at www.AdvantageDesignGroup.com
Advantage Design Group, Inc. – an award-winning industry leader in interactive design – has an immediate opening for a full-time Web Designer-Developer for its Jacksonville, FL office. Founded in 1998, Advantage Design Group creates interactive marketing presentations & websites that help our clients communicate their message in entertaining and memorable ways. Advantage Design Group's clientele consists largely of private corporations and higher education institutions located throughout the United States.
NOTE: This is a full-time, on-site position, non-telecommuting position. Only applicants that can provide a portfolio or body of work along with their resume and cover letter will be considered. Only applicants in Jacksonville, FL or those willing to relocate will be considered. U.S. citizenship or U.S. work authorization is required.
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time