Posted: Nov 13, 2018
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) is now hiring for a Business Analyst for a full-time contract opportunity with New York State (NYS). This project involves an upgrade of the current application and functionality; looking for a technology solution to reduce template maintenance, simplify application distribution, improve access to data, enhance reporting and user security updates. This opportunity offers holidays and paid time off (PTO) accruals and access to a full suite of benefit options.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Provide architectural guidance and assistance in designing and developing applications.
• Research and provide architectural review and direction of various other Microsoft open system applications.
• Guidance and assistance in maintaining other critical applications.
• Troubleshoot production issues within the applications and core technologies.
• Work with State Agency and staff on current security and data encryption requirements\techniques utilized to protect data.
• A minimum of 84 months or more experience in designing application architecture, developing & deploying web apps.
• A minimum of 60 months or more acting in advisory role to IT management in web application architecture, software evaluation, and mentoring developers in areas such as system architecture, design patterns, common system utilities, and secure web application coding.
• A minimum of 84 months or more experience developing & deploying web apps using web services.
• A minimum of 36 months or more experience developing applications.
• A minimum of 72 months or more development experience in an Oracle Database using to create and maintain packages and stored procedures.
• A minimum of 72 months or more experience coding with C#.
• A minimum of 36 months or more creating applications utilizing Microsoft’s Entity Framework.
• A minimum of 12 months or more experience using Responsive web design.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Sha-Netta Willis, Resource Manager @ 518-689-3159
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.