Posted: Nov 13, 2018
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician. Candidate needs to be shift flexible.
• Troubleshoot to determine the causes of mechanical operating issues
• Change 3-phase motors, motor control centers, compressors, VFDs, and other gas systems
• Perform preventative maintenance inspections, critical parts inventory, scheduling, planning outages, proper tool selection, etc.
• Work with vendors and contractors on critical parts and projects
• Understand OSHA, NFPA, and local electrical codes
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a maintenance technician
• Must have strong mechanical skills in fabrication, layout, and welding
• Must be able to perform preventative maintenance and minor electrical repairs
• Must have a strong knowledge of facility reliability programs
• Must have the ability to pay attention to detail of maintenance spending and budgets
• Must be an active participant in the plant safety process
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to lead, train, and work well with others
• Must be available for call-in and emergency maintenance
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.