Posted: Nov 30, 2018
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) is now hiring for an IT Programmer for a full-time contract opportunity with New York State (NYS). Looking for contractors to enhance existing staff in The Development of Web-based JAVA applications utilizing technologies. This opportunity offers holidays and paid time off (PTO) accruals and access to a full suite of benefit options.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Review program specifications, develop web-based application(s) to meet those specifications, develop test plans and test their code to ensure workability, regression test any/all applications that their code base has affected.
• Analyze, design, code, and assemble testing of all application codes.
• Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions.
• The candidate must have at least 72 months of experience in web development technologies.
• The candidate must have at least 60 months of experience in JAVA development.
• The candidate must have at least 60 months of web application development experience with JavaServer.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Sha-Netta Willis, Resource Manager @ 518-689-3159
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.