Posted: Nov 30, 2018
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) is now hiring for a Technical Architect for a full-time contract opportunity with New York State (NYS). To enhance the well-being of New Yorkers by transforming health and human service delivery through coordinated business practices, modernized technology, and strategic partnerships. This opportunity offers holidays and paid time off (PTO) accruals and access to a full suite of benefit options.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Oversee and provide technical advice, guidance and support on data projects (i.e., data preparation, master data management, federated document management) to the architecture staff and data project teams.
The consultant will work with Program leadership and architects at the client to:
• Set standards and processes for the data projects,
• Select tools, hardware, and software for the data projects.
• Lead efforts in identification and analysis of legacy and target data rules and requirements to design of the technical architecture for the data projects,
drive data models and data structures.
• Identify business rules that govern how data is transformed, integrated and used.
• Collaborate with technical and operational leadership to ensure alignment on related standards and technical strategy for IES data projects.
• Collaborate with internal and external partners ensuring technology decisions and data designs align with overall stewardship model.
• Minimum of 84 months providing architectural design, development, and deployment of complex software systems.
• Minimum of 60 months designing or reviewing data architecture of a health and human services eligibility and enrollment, case management, or MMIS system
• Minimum of 60 months documenting data preparation, data integration or data migration strategies of a health and human services eligibility and enrollment, case management, or MMIS system
• Minimum of 36 months researching, identifying, selecting and testing technology products and methods required for solution delivery.
• Minimum of 24 months’ experience working with and presenting to senior public-sector executives on project steering committees or in sponsorship roles on project decision making
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Computer Science, or Information Systems
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Sha-Netta Willis, Resource Manager @ 518-689-3159
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.