Posted: Nov 13, 2018
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) is now hiring for a QA Tester for a full-time contract opportunity with New York State (NYS). The scope of the project includes replacing all the business processes and legacy systems currently used to support the examination services: examination planning and management; applicant management; test development; administration and logistics’ scoring and analysis; and integration with existing systems. This opportunity offers holidays and paid time off (PTO) accruals and access to a full suite of benefit options.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
The successful candidate should have: Quality Assurance tasks, test plans and scenarios development/tracking, stress testing, manual testing, functional testing using functional testing tools, tracking using Redmine and HP Quality Center.
• At least 84 months of experience in performing Quality Assurance tasks.
• At least 84 months of experience in the development of execution of Software Test Plans and Scenarios.
• At least 12 months of experience in functional testing using functional testing tools.
• At least 36 months of experience in Manual Testing.
• At least 36 months of experience in performance and stress testing using performance testing tools.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
• At least 48 months of experience, Quality Assurance Tasks, test plans, and scenarios development/tracking, stress testing, manual testing, functional testing using functional testing tools, tracking using Redmine and HP Quality Center.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Sha-Netta Willis, Resource Manager @ 518-689-3159
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.