Posted: Nov 12, 2018
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) is now hiring for an IT Specialist for a full-time contract opportunity with New York State (NYS). This position is for Level 2 Support to assist in triaging and handling complex application entitlements; escalated manager tickets/ calls. This opportunity offers paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) accruals and access to a full suite of benefit options.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Support Level 2 Help Desk requests using e-mail messages, ticket updates and hands on support for the medical community including physicians, surgeons, Administrators, etc.
• Investigate fraud or violation of Health Commerce security issues.
• Review/Modify Security compliance policy and procedure.
• Accurately document the steps performed when troubleshooting the issue and assist the user with resolution using existing procedures and documentation.
• Develop training materials for new employees and external users.
• Installation of application specific software.
• Create and maintain SharePoint pages.
• Experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms, beyond that of a Programmer.
The Authorized User may seek Specialists in the following areas (list is not exhaustive):
• Backup and Recovery
• At least 36 months experience on Helpdesk duties, taking calls and dealing with customers and taking Level 2 application related tickets.
• At least 36 months experience of reviewing and enforcement of Security compliance policy and procedure.
• At least 36 months experience documenting/writing training materials.
• At least 36 months experience with hands on troubleshooting of hardware, Windows 7 OS and applications.
• At least 36 months experience troubleshooting access issues, permissions and individual accounts.
• At least 36 months in a Supervisory role.
• At least 36 months experience using ITSM service desks or equivalent.
• At least 36 months experience supporting Lotus Notes.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Sha-Netta Willis, Resource Manager @ 518-689-3159
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.