Posted: Nov 08, 2018
Executive Sales Assistant (ESA)
A new sales & marketing organization for electronic contract manufacturing is looking for an Executive Sales Assistant to the Founder. In addition to providing various administrative supports, the ESA works closely with Sales and off-shore manufacturing to ensure customer operational needs fulfilled, and will continuously improve the customer experience and satisfaction. The ESA will also be instrumental in the maintenance of contact management system (CRM), and B2B sales & marketing program. This position requires exceptional organization skills as well as strong communication skills (both verbal & written).
* Able to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
* Flexibility with schedule. Going the "extra mile" is very important to this startup organization.
* Organization skills as well as strong administrative background.
* Working knowledge of MS-Office and CRM software.
* BA/BS degree or senior college student.
* Some knowledge of electronics is a plus, but not required. So is sales/marketing experience.
Location: Fremont, California