Posted: Nov 08, 2018
A manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Inspector for an immediate opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Audit first and second shift parts
• Perform first article inspection and daily floor inspection
• PPAP Inspection/dimensional layout
• Final Inspection/approval for shipment to customer
• Verify that the parts meet the specifications of the customer
• Always maintain a healthy and safe work place
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have 2+ years’ experience in machining environment
• Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
• Must have complete understanding and interpretation of blueprints along with GD&T symbols
• Must be familiar with and understand measuring techniques
• Must have an eye for detail, be resulted-oriented, operate with a sense of urgency, and be hands-on with high-energy
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have a high level of integrity and ethics
• Must be able to stand/walk for the entire shift
• Must be able to follow directions, work well with others, and identify safety hazards
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.