Posted: Nov 06, 2018
A manufacturing company is seeking Strategic Buyers to develop and execute action plans to meet cost, quality, and delivery targets, negotiate and execute long term agreements with suppliers, and monitor suppliers for quality and delivery performance. This is a full-time opportunity working Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Analyze proposals, negotiate best prices, lead times, terms, and conditions
• Prepare and submit formal RFQ’s
• Confirm and maintain execution of all MRP requirements in a timely fashion
• Prepare purchase orders and ensure all required documents are attached
• Assist with strategic development of the Supply Chain, as well as, implement initiatives and best practices to meet overall corporate objectives
• Maintain data in Baan MRP System and prepare monthly overall supply chain program reviews
• Assist in the performance evaluation of the supply chain team, mentor, coach, and help prioritize
• Perform other duties as required or assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• ISM CPSM Certification preferred
• Must have knowledge of INCOTERMS and ITAR Regulations
• Must have 7 to 10 years of experience preferably in an Aerospace manufacturing environment
• Previous experience in a public company environment is preferred
• Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office and with Baan MRP System
• Must be able to deal effectively with Suppliers and represent the company in a professional manner
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to pay close attention to detail
• Must have strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Must be able to work under pressure with the ability to complete tasks
• Must be able to travel and have a passport
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.