Posted: Nov 30, 2018
Alaant Workforce Solutions formerly Linium Recruiting is hiring a scientific candidate to support a product stability program within a large manufacturing organization. This is a chance to work within a company that values its employees and is consistently voted one of the best places to work in the country!
Job duties and responsibilities include:
• Coordinates within multiple departments to identify products for the stability program
• Gathers and presents program data and generates data tables upon request
• Maintains inventory, removes samples and monitors performance within stability locations according to schedule
• Prepares samples for the program including aliquoting/splitting samples, labeling, and distribution to appropriate locations
• Maintain equipment, daily log books, and supply ordering
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
• Bachelors’ degree in Life Sciences
• 1-2 years’ laboratory experience
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.