Posted: Oct 31, 2018
This manufacturing company is seeking Electronic Assemblers to perform electronic and mechanical assembly by following work instructions, using hand tools, and a variety of electronic assembly equipment. You will work Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with overtime available.
• Perform assembly operations by following specifications, drawings, and part lists
• Update and maintain all part records in computer system
• Inspect parts and package finished product
• Follow all safety and ESD guidelines
• Ensure good organization and cleanliness of work bench and manufacturing areas
• Contribute to building a culture of cooperation and teamwork
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED and an Associate’s Degree in Electronics
• Must be able to perform intricate electrical and/or mechanical assembly
• Must have basic soldering skills and must successfully complete hands-on soldering training
• Must have the ability to use hand tools
• Must have basic computer skills
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-348-6312 or submit your resume to email@example.com.