Posted: Oct 31, 2018
A local non-profit organization is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a part-time position. You will work 4 days a week from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Oversee, manage, and maintain all aspects of the grant management system
• Review, refine, design, implement, and maintain all grant management and data management procedures
• Produce reports, summaries, and other documents
• Monitor current and long-term grant budgets and support staff through grant making process
• Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the grant management system and keep it up-to-date
• Maintain and modify written procedures, liaise with software vendor and IT consultant, and manage websites
• Act as main office contact, draft correspondence, maintain office calendar, and provide general office support
• Maintain financial records and perform duties to fulfill accounts payable, purchasing, and grant payment obligations for foundation clients
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Knowledge of non-profit or philanthropy fields is a plus
• Must have strong customer service orientation abilities
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Quicken
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
• Must have strong communication and telephone skills
• Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks on deadline
• Must have the ability to work collaboratively as a team with the ability to solve problems and manage relationships
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.