Posted: Nov 04, 2018
Eastridge Child Care & Learning Center is a faith/play based learning center.
The following positions are open:
*Infant Assistant Teacher 6:30am-2:00pm Monday-Friday
*Assistant Toddler Teacher (40 Hrs. Per Week)
*2 Float Teacher (35 Hrs. Per Week)
**Wage scale is reflective of High School Diploma, Credits in ECE up to a Masters In ECE
We are seeking teachers who:
1. Have a personal faith in God
2. Love working with children ages 6 weeks - 5 years old.
3. Understands the developmental, physical, mental and emotional needs of children.
4. Works well as part of a team and is flexible about assigned duties.
5. Organized, creative, energetic and dependable.
6. Must be able to pass background check.
7. Must have CPR / First Aid or complete within 30 days of hire date.
8. Cleared TB Test
*High school Diploma
*30 hours of STARS Training (required for lead teachers)
*Credits or a degree in ECE preferred
Dental- Delta Dental
*You pay less than $4 per paycheck and we pay the other $450 per month.
Vacation & Sick Time for FT Staff- 2 weeks of each accrued per year
Vacation for PT Staff (less than 40 hours)- 35 hours accrued per year
Sick Time for PT Staff (less than 40 hours)- 1 hour is accrued for every 40 hours worked
Paid Holidays & Training Days:
2 Teacher Training Days Per Year (In-house STARS Training or Conference)
9 Holiday Closures (includes Thanksgiving Day & the day after, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day)
We are a Level 3 EARLY ACHEIVERS program! After 3 months of employment you will have the opportunity to apply for a grant to go to college for free!
Please send your resume and cover letter to this ad.
Preschool Teacher, Early Childhood, Child Care, Daycare, Caregiver