Posted: Oct 30, 2018
This manufacturing company is seeking Production Assemblers to work Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. with some overtime and Saturday hours.
• Cut dimensional lumber or plywood using programmable equipment and chops saws
• Use the pre-cut lumber, place it within the fixtures, and use nail guns to construct the products
• Use tape measure to measure lumber
• Follow instructions and blueprints
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have 2 years' assembly experience within a manufacturing environment
• Must have an understanding of basic math and construction measurements
• Must be able to follow instructions and have the ability to read blueprints
• Must be able to communicate intelligently and articulately
• Must be coordinated, able to work quickly, safely, and without constant supervision
• Must have a love for building things, and a willingness to learn as well as offer ideas and suggestions
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.