Posted: Oct 30, 2018
A large manufacturing company is seeking an Electrical/Controls Engineer to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Design new and modify existing machine control solutions, including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and robotic platforms
• Create electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, schematics, panel layouts, and bills of materials
• Program and troubleshoot PL, HMI, robot, and other automation controls
• Participate in specification, drawing review, electrical build, factory run-off, and field commissioning
• Must be competent with Allen Bradley PLC Architectures and components; PS Logix, and operator interface design and programming
• Must be familiar with heavy duty precision industrial automation machine using linear and rotary actuators
• Must be capable of created electrical schematics and panel layouts
This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.