Posted: Oct 30, 2018
This manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Assurance Associate for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Run, interpret, prepare, and distribute various reports
• Complete end of year reports and record reviews that assess compliance to regulations and requirements
• Support staff, write letters and documents, and fax, copy, and scan
• Coordinate meetings, training logistics, and take minutes at various meetings
• Maintain organized, accessible, and current data system and prepare and administer surveys
• Manage calendar to ensure compliance with report deadlines
• Retrieve, verify, and update information in a timely manner
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Public Health, or equivalent
• Volunteer or work experience in a social service field is required
• Must have data collection and analysis experience
• Must have strong knowledge of programs and services they offer, as well as Federal and State law regulations and requirements
• Must understand HIPAA Laws and best practices
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must pay attention to details, process, and outcome
• Must be a team player, positive, constructive, and truthful
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.