Posted: Oct 25, 2018
A property management company is seeking a Maintenance Director for an immediate full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, you must be on-call at all times.
• Meet daily with maintenance department staff and other site management
• Diagnose problems, recommend repairs, and provide service to residents
• Supervise maintenance technicians and general laborers to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
• Prioritize work orders daily, manage schedules, and coordinate with contractors and vendors
• Track inventory of supplies and equipment and inspect property daily
• Complete all administrative paperwork in a timely manner
• Work with property and area managers on capital improvement projects and make recommendations for improvements
• Conduct appropriate training and provide leadership
• Interview and screen potential candidates and discipline staff when needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED is preferred
• Must have three years of prior maintenance experience
• Certification such as HVAC/boiler is preferred
• Must have strong communication skills with the ability to lead and direct employees
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
• Must have a professional attitude and superior customer service skills
• Must be on-call or available at all times.
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.