Posted: Oct 24, 2018
This manufacturing company is offering immediate full-time opportunities for Wax Dresser – Assemblers to perform all operations and operate the equipment efficiently when assembling wax patterns. These are mostly second shift positions with some working third shift.
• Assemble wax pattern clusters per procedures
• Inspect components before and after assembly for casting defect contributors
• Visually check for broken corners, lugs, missing pins, and correct serial number
• Determine the acceptability to specifications
• Return acceptable and unacceptable patterns back to the appropriate station
• Properly identify your work performed on clusters in Lot Control and affix acquired identification to molds
• Meet the specific productivity and quality requirements
• Follow all safety rules, comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures, and keep area and equipment clean and in a safe operating condition
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have basic assembly experience
• Visual inspection experience is required
• Must have an eye for detail
• Must be able to follow all safety rules and procedures
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-975-4400 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.