Posted: Oct 22, 2018
A development and manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic B who will assist the department in keeping the building and equipment functioning and training new employees. This is full-time rotating opportunity working 48 hours one week and then 36 hours the next.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Installation and relocation of equipment and machinery
• Properly identify mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic system analysis and equipment repair
• Use hand tools, measuring devices and instruments, power tools, machining and cutting tools, equipment, and machinery
• Maintain all appropriate records and paperwork as directed
• Maintain the shop and job site in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
• Comply with all plant safety rules and regulations
• Correct any safety violations that is needed
• Maintain all lock-out and tag-out safety precautions
• Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have at least 2 years industrial electricity and machine troubleshooting and repair experience
• Must have a mechanical aptitude and good reasoning abilities
• Must have own hand and power tools
• Must have excellent troubleshooting, welding and, fabrication skills
• Must have the ability to follow all safety rules pertaining to maintenance projects
• Must have strong listening and communication skills
• Must be able to work 12 hour shifts
• Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.