Posted: Oct 19, 2018
A landscaping company is offering an immediate position to a Small-Engine Mechanic to perform complex on-site diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on turf and other landscape equipment. This position requires you to working between Middleburg Heights and North Ridgeville. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Perform complex on-site diagnostics and repairs on commercial lawn movers and 2-cycle engines
• Maintain condition of service vehicles, trailers, inventory, tools, and equipment
• Establish and implement effective stock processes to maintain the proper seasonal parts inventory
• Follow all safety rules and regulations
• Complete all forms required for work assignments
• Account for all time and material used in performing assigned duties
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have 1+ years’ experience performing small engine repairs
• Must have the ability to perform complex repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
• Expert knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems is required
• Must be able to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
• Must have a valid drivers’ license
• Must be able to lift at least 75 pounds repeatedly
Only those candidates that can pass a BMV check will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.