Posted: Oct 19, 2018
This manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Mill Machinist for full-time, third shift position. Training will be done on first shift and then you will work from 5 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
• Operate Mazak, Haas, Johnford, Mori Seiki, and 4-Axis Mill Machines
• Inspect parts to engineering specifications and maintain quality records according to work instructions
• Maintain equipment and supplies in work areas
• Load programs as needed and adjust zero shift or references, set tool registers, and offset
• Troubleshoot malfunctions as needed and call for repairs
• Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
• Must have prior experience operating various CNC Mill Machines
• Must have an eye for detail with the ability to understand engineering specifications
• Must be able to load programs, set tools and offsets
• Strong troubleshooting skills is required
• Must be able to work third shift
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.