Posted: Oct 18, 2018
This manufacturing company is seeking an Electrical – Mechanical Technician to provide technical support to production, diagnose and troubleshoot complex electronic control system malfunctions, and train workforce on new, upgraded, and existing equipment systems. There is a first shift position working 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Work alongside mechanics to troubleshoot and repair equipment
• Extensive hands-on work with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electronic systems, equipment modifications, upgrades, and new installations
• Troubleshoot and repair injection-molding equipment, robotics, and auxiliary equipment
• Utilize blueprints, schematics, knowledge of electricity, hydraulics, pneumatics, robotics, and microprocessors
• Perform preventative and predictive maintenance procedures for injection-molding, robotics, and auxiliary equipment
• Maintain auxiliary equipment including mold temperature controllers, material dryers, compressors, conveyors, material loaders, etc.
• Maintain complex vision inspection systems and assemble and install new equipment
• Assist in record keeping and documentation
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a Certification and/or an Associate’s Degree in electrical engineering/controls, mechanical systems or similar
• Must have five years’ maintenance troubleshooting experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
• Must have knowledge of industrial PCs AC & DC drives, servo and proportional valve hydraulic systems, integrated robotic systems, vision systems
• Must have strong problem-solving skills with a mechanical aptitude
• Must have experience with industrial electricity, pneumatics, and hydraulics systems
• Troubleshooting, installation, and repair of PLC and motor controls is needed
• Must be able to read and follow mechanical hydraulics, and electrical blueprints and schematics
• Must be computer literate, have an eye for detail, solve practical problems, and take action on machinery issues in a timely manner
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.