Posted: Oct 18, 2018
A manufacturing and distribution company is seeking a Heavy Equipment Technician to perform assembly, repair, and testing of heavy equipment. Work hours are work Monday through Friday from 7 am. To 3:30 p.m. with occasional overtime and weekends.
• Assemble components per drawings and supplied standards
• Troubleshoot, repair, build, and test various related equipment
• Attend training sessions required for vendor updates and new products
• Responsible for following and working to required safety and housekeeping rules, guidelines, and policies
• Maintain shop equipment and tools in proper working order
• Maintain required work records of repairs, rebuild, and testing
• Maintain sensitivity to CRM
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED and Vocational School Graduation
• Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in mechanical repair of heavy equipment or diesel engines
• Must have a mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel aptitude and knowledge
• Must have strong troubleshooting, testing, and rebuilding of engine transmissions and heavy equipment
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints
• Must have excellent communication, listening, and phone skills
• Knowledge of material handling equipment, welding, metal cutting operations and equipment and instrumentation gages and testing procedures is needed
• Must be able to follow all safety and housekeeping rules, guidelines, and policies
• Technical translation of mechanical product and repair documents and customer and vendor specifications
• Must have own set of complete mechanical hand tools
• Must have a valid driver’s license
This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-975-4400 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.