Posted: Oct 18, 2018
A manufacturing company is seeking a Supervisor for a third shift opportunity.
• Perform a full documented audit daily, 1 to 3 tiered audits per shifts, and 3 status at-a-glance audits daily
• Release jobs for productions
• Work with quality on updating work instructions
• Enter data, print shift materials, and make boxes
• Material handling, mix and refill lube bottles and buckets
• Train operators on “Hole Punch” and adjustments
• Conduct shift meetings
• Perform other duties as required
• Must have previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
• Must have experience in the plastics and rubber industry
• Maintain a safe work environment for all shift personnel and ensure all safety policies and practices are being followed at all times
• Ensure all staff is knowledgeable, understand, & use lockout & tag out procedures.
• Excellent housekeeping skills must be maintained in order to prevent near misses, accidents or injuries.
• Must have the ability to uphold all company policies and procedures.
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-348-6312 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.