Posted: Oct 17, 2018
A large law firm has a full-time opportunity available for an IS Operations Assistant. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Coordinate complex calendars and schedules for various management personnel and arrange all transportation, travel, and logistics
• Coordinate all meeting requirements and transcribe minutes as needed
• Review and enter expense reports, process all invoices, and resolve and reconcile any issues or concerns
• Assist manager with various portfolio and budget reports, prepare agenda, and presentations, and assist with PowerPoint presentations
• Aide in QA testing on specific software projects, conduct testing on projects, report deviations, and follow–up on various project audit reports
• Act as main point person for department, handle onboarding process, and procures various equipment items
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or combination of 5 to 7 years of related experienced, education, and training
• Must be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point. Proven aptitude to learn new software applications is needed. MS Project and MS Visio software experience is a plus.
• Must have a thorough understanding of technologies that can be applied to firm operations and enhance working efficiency
• Must have strong analytical and communication skills, speak effectively, and respond to common inquires and complaints
• Must be able to maintain effective relationships and exhibit a high degree of responsiveness, diplomacy, and professionalism
• Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, have strong organizational skills, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to demonstrate good judgement, tact, and flexibility while under pressure
• Must be able to exercise discretion, demonstrate integrity with confidential information, and be a team player
• Must be able to work overtime when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to email@example.com.