Posted: Oct 17, 2018
A manufacturing company is seeking a Plastic Welder to fabricate, design, join, fuse, or bend plastic sheets, pieces, and structures for use in the company’s product lines. This position requires you to be shift flexible.
• Review and analyze orders and/or prints for accuracy
• Recognize, set-up, and operate hand and power tools
• Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly
• Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind, or bolt components parts for welding
• Monitor the fitting and welding processes, examine work pieces for defects, and assembly parts to final products
• Set-up and use drill press, vertical, and horizontal cut-off saws to products parts according to drawings or specifications
• Maintain inventory levels
• Handle routine machine maintenance
• Visualize, design, an create fixtures and tooling
• Fabricate and weld steel parts to specifications
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED and additional technical training would be a plus
• Must have 1 to 3 years manufacturing experience
• Must have basic reading, writing, and math skills
• Must have strong mechanical background in welding
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot, follow drawings, blueprints, and schematics, use basic hand, and power tools and measuring instruments
• Must be able to learn job-related material through oral instruction and observation
• Must be able to prioritize multiple projects
• Must have a strong work ethic with no attendance issues
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.