Posted: Oct 17, 2018
A manufacturing company is seeking a Machine Builder – Equipment Assembler to build technical equipment and machines for the company product line. This position requires you to be shift flexible.
• Review and analyze orders and/or prints for accuracy
• Fit and fasten components together according to prints, manuals, and knowledge of machine construction utilizing hand and power tools
• Lay out hole locations and drill and tap holes on parts for assembly
• Install piping, fixtures, and attachments required to service machine
• Install wiring and electrical components to specifications
Verify conformance of parts, alignment, tolerance, clearance of moving parts, and test operations of assemblies
• Test machine to verify functioning and machine capabilities
• Maintain inventory levels of components parts
• Set-up and operate machinery to shape and/or fabricate parts to specifications
• Handle routine machine maintenance
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED and some college or advanced degree is preferred
• Must have 1 to 3 years manufacturing experience
• Must have strong mechanical background in machine building
• Knowledge of electrical systems and components is a plus
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot, follow drawings, blueprints, and schematics, use basic hand, and power tools and measuring instruments
• Must be able to learn job-related material through oral instruction and observation
• Must be able to prioritize, have an eye for detail, and multi-task
• Familiarity with ASTM specs is a plus
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.