Posted: Dec 17, 2018
We are currently seeking for an experienced recruiter to work in our corporate office in Montgomeryville, PA.
Required Minimum Skills
- 3+ years of experience recruiting for both non-exempt and exempt workforce
- BA/BS but prior recruiting experience (4 years experience) can be substituted for the degree.
- Experienced with sourcing in innovative recruiting means
- Communicate effectively both in verbal and written
- Maintains strict confidentiality and professionalism
- Experienced with HR concepts, practices and procedures in the recruiting process
- Occasional overnight travel for recruiting events you will lead.
Additional Skills highly desired
- ENGLISH/SPANISH bilingual both written and verbal ability to communicate effectively
- Handled HR duties other than recruiting
- HR certification
- Handled payroll
Our company offers a competitive compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, STD, LTD, Life, AD&D, etc. and a nice work environment with great people in a dynamic company. This new position is available in December 2018 to the best qualified candidate. Only serious candidates with the Minimum Required Skills should submit a resume and a cover letter.
To be considered, please send your resume + cover letter (include salary requirements) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject line please include: RHR10172018