Posted: Oct 15, 2018
A graphic design and supply company is seeking a PPC – Paid Search Analyst who will be responsible for managing and executing a successful paid search program for high growth by creating copy Pay Per Click media accounts and strategies. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword and product bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
• Manage and maintain updates for large keyword and product lists for contribution to reporting and analysis efforts
• Analysis of web page traffic flow to identify opportunities for adjustments and optimizations
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Perform routine maintenance of all product marketing feed ads including search engine optimization and image manipulation as needed
• Assist with strategic changes and identify need for policy adjustments on product feeds
• Identify opportunities in keyword development, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a Marketing or Business Management Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have at least 1 year experience in Search Engine Marketing and Paid search. PLA experience is preferred
• Experience in Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics is needed
• Must be able to read, analyze, interpret common and specific directions and respond to common inquiries
• Strong written communication skills is required
• Must have the ability to define problems, collect, data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Must be able to communicate openly and positively
• Proactively contribute to making things better and making better things
• Must demonstrate empathy for all customers, employees, and stakeholders
• Any experience using Magento Software is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.