Posted: Oct 15, 2018
A fast-paced manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work in the Label & Packaging, Material Handling, RFID, and Promotional Response Products Divisions. This is a first shift position working Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Daily interaction with clients via email and telephone
• Service assigned accounts
• Ensure client satisfaction through timely and accurate processing of orders
• Respond to client questions
• Initiate client interaction for positive results
• Coordinate with internal departments to resolve products or delivery issues
• Follow client orders from creation through completion, providing timely updates as needed
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a client service capacity within a manufacturing environment
• Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
• Must have the ability to take a proactive approach, multi-task, establish priorities, and meet deadlines
• Strong client-service orientation, along with the ability to think critically in order to solve problems is needed
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Products
• Bachelor’s Degree in Art or Graphics related field, experience in commercial printing, and Business-to-Business experience are preferred
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-demand, and time-sensitive environment
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-975-4400 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.