Posted: May 13, 2019
This manufacturing company is seeking an Assistant Quality Manager for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Visually inspect tests or examine parts after casting to ensure conformance to blueprints or other specifications
• Inspect parts, dies, and/or materials for surface defects
• Read blueprints and other specifications to obtain product information
• Verify dimensional accuracy, using micrometer calipers, vernier height gauges, dial indicator gauges, plug gauges, or other measuring devices
• Use a coordinate measuring machine (CCM)
• Create PPAP Layouts
• Must have at least 5 years’ quality control/inspection experience
• Supervisory/Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment is required
• Die Cast Quality Control experience is strongly preferred
• Must be detail-oriented
• Having the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and other specifications
• Must have previously and accurately used various measuring tools
• Must be able to use CMM Machine
• Knowledge of Visual PPAP Layouts is required
• Must be able to work independently
• Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.