Posted: Oct 09, 2018
A manufacturing and design firm has a full-time opportunity available for a Fabricator - Woodworker. Hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
• Lay-up and oven cure composite laminates in glass and carbon fiber for high-end interior applications and commercial construction
• Cut, sand, and polish composites into samples and production jobs
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Vocational or College training in an Engineering related field is preferred
• Must have experience in woodworking, millwork, finish carpentry, metalwork or stonework
• Must have a working knowledge of decimal and metric measurement conversion
• Must have a knowledge of abrasives and use of hand tools
• Must be able to pass a test to prove skill level on making, shaping, and polishing a small part and a test on decimal and metric conversion
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.