Posted: Oct 08, 2018
A manufacturing company is seeking a Project Engineer for a full-time, first shift position from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
• Gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Assist in correction actions
• Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Communicate with suppliers and potentially with customers
• Gather required resources and lead a team as necessary
• Two to four year Engineering Degree – Mechanical, Industrial, Polymer Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of Rubber/Plastic experience is required
• Solid business acumen with an understanding of cost/profitability
• Automotive/Aerospace and Automation/Vision System experience is a plus
• Knowledge of Pro-E, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, MS Project, and MS Office experience required
• Must be a free-thinker that works with little-to-no supervision
• Good communication skills with a sense of urgency and follow-up skills
• Must not be afraid of a challenge and does not accept defeat easily
• Must have the ability to focus on continuous improvement, have good time management skills, and able to work with cross-functional teams
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers a full benefit package upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.