Posted: Oct 08, 2018
An educational facility is seeking an Administrative Assistant for an immediate opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Process company and school payroll utilizing QuickBooks
• Audit the company’s P&L Statement on a monthly basis
• Enter and control all Accounts Payable and Receivables
• Handle Worker’s Compensation claims and inquiries
• Answer phone calls and emails and distribute accordingly
• Work with director to prepare classes and rehearsal schedules
• Communicate with students, parents, and professionals
• Perform other related duties as required
• Must have 3+ years administrative experience
• Must be proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
• Must have strong communication and writing skills
• Must be Social Media Savvy
• Must be reliable, honest, and hardworking
• Familiarity with Dance-Pro Software and experience in art and/or Non-Profit is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.