Posted: Feb 20, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking a Factory Machine Operator for a full-time position. This is a first shift position and hours are 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with the possibility of overtime available.
• Set-up and operate various machines ensuring quality, safety, and production standards are maintained
• Use tape measure and scale to the nearest 1/32 inch
• Inspect products
• Use hand tools
• Maintain order and cleanliness in the department
• Communicate daily, with department supervisor and other shifts, regarding safety issues and production status
• Document job travelers with required production data
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2+ years working in a production environment is needed
• Must have prior machine operation experience
• Must able to read and interpret blueprints
• Must have a strong organizational skills, work ethic, and multi-tasking skills
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and follow instructions
• Must have an eye for detail and be physically able to perform job duties
• Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-348-6311 or submit your resume to email@example.com.