Posted: Apr 11, 2019
A Well-established electronics manufacturing company is seeking a Panel Builder Electrical Assembler for an immediate, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Essential Job Functions:
• Daily QC checks of completed assemblies and note discrepancies on Quality Improvement Sheet
• Build and test all assemblies and systems using established specifications and procedures
• Build Electrical Panels
• Verify job orders for completeness and accuracy
• Use hand, power, measuring, soldering/de-soldering tools, flux, mask, and wick
• Use computer, label printers, and test fixtures
• A minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience with assembling and testing electro-mechanical hardware to include two years’ experience with electrical assembly
• Demonstrated proficiency with mechanical assembly techniques and the use of mechanical fasteners is required
• Must have a strong panel building/control panel background
• Must be able to utilize hand tools and power tools
• Must have a working understanding of electrical assembly and wire technique
• Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical diagrams
• Must be able to interact with a computer terminal
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to email@example.com.