Posted: Oct 10, 2018
A manufacturing company is seeking a Shipping Coordinator to assure the company’s finished goods are properly routed and shipped efficiently and in compliance with all regulations on a timely basis to meet customer expectations. This is a full-time, first-shift position working 7 am. to 3 p.m. with some weekend overtime.
• Freight processing and labeling for customer shipments
• Create manifests and labels using computer
• Unitize and secure freight on skids and load on trailers/containers
• Domestic and international metering of freight
• Maintain and organize shipping supplies
• Move materials using lift truck or pallet jack
• Ensure proper carrier and routing selection
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have 2 years’ experience in a comparable role, preferably with a chemical company
• Must be proficient with Word, Excel, FedEx, UPS On-line, and LTL Carriers
• Must have strong communication, listening, math, and analytical skills
• Powered Industrial Lift Truck Certification/License is needed
• Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Must be highly organized, have strong problem-solving and communication skills, and able to complete projects in a timely manner
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.