Posted: Oct 19, 2018
A global business organization is seeking a Bench Technician to assemble, configure, and test telecommunications equipment. You will Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Assemble and configure voice and data equipment
• Inventory and quality check of equipment list against staging documentation
• Troubleshoot equipment issues
• Review provisioning notes for client specific instructions
• Record test results
• ASE-General organization of provisioning/testing area
• Document results on performed testing and archive completed system files of equipment
• Test hardware of spare equipment and quality check for inventory to be staged
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must be working towards an Associate’s Degree
• Must have 2 to 3 years Voice and/or Data Communication experience
• Must have a Telecom and/or Data Networking Certification
• Must have proven technical aptitude with good mechanical skills
• Must be adept in using electrical, electronic, and mechanical tools
• Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office
• Strong professionalism, customer service, communication, and organizational skills are required
• Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Must have the ability to lift boxes up to 70 pounds, stand at a work bench, and use hand tools
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.